Wednesday 13 August 2014

Itacho // Tim's 21st // Pasir Ris FarmwayTh & Punggol Waterway

Hi guys! Today's visual blogpost will consist of 3 sections thus photo feast for your eyes! (:

<Itacho Sushi>

So... the other day me and my mum went to eat at Itacho sushi and I can assure that the sushis are of good quality and they were very fresh as compare to other sushi restaurants, reason being they were made by the chefs on the spot and from every bite I took I could taste the sweetness of the sushi especially salmon sushi!













<Tim's 21st>

Finally my childhood friend, Tim turned 21! Happy and glad that she reaches the stage of adulthood and I can see that she's grown alot! Happy birthday once again Tim! Wishing you all the goodness in life!







<Pasir Ris Farmway & Punggol Waterway>

And, just yesterday I went to Pasir Ris Farmway for the first time with Tim and there were dog farm and fish farm. There were puppies on sale and I saw one Pom which I wished I could bring him home but sadly can't ): 


Let's do our part to not abandon dogs and give them a warm home instead!














This puppy was so reluctant and scare to let us pet it but we did it eventually yay!



















I had a great day exploring these places and really glad that I did, it was a good day and I am happy :)

Thank you for reading!

Signing off! Till then!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment