Tuesday 26 August 2014

Positive mindset can do great wonders

Hello guys! So today I will be blogging something personal as well as giving encouraging advices based on what I have learnt from a tv show earlier on. This may be a little random and lengthy but I am here to share some of it and some random thoughts. So hopefully, it will leave a positive impact to your lives as well as mine :)

Well let's start on myself... So many times, I tend to worry about what my future beholds or what will happen next instead of focusing on the present which I find that it is bad for me because then I would tend to over think hence making myself feeling either despaired or discouraged. Hence, I would like to encourage myself and you guys if you have encountered such feeling before to put your focus on the present instead of constantly worrying this and that. Eventually, you will find yourself to be a much more happier person than before. (Alright, so one tip is that try focusing on today and don't think of anything beyond today and just set yourself doing what you are supposed to be doing and complete it.) There's a saying, "Do your best and leave the rest to God" and I truly believe in this quote.

Alright, lets move on to the tv show which I watched earlier on. So basically, it is a show documenting different persons' lives and how their background used to be bad but turned out to be so much better and they are sharing their stories in the media to encourage us. There were 3 stories to be told but I will just share two of them because I felt that these two stories posed a greater impact to me.

-Story 1-

There was this guy who had a good career but because of one car accident that caused him to injured his spine and eventually being permanently disabled for the rest of his life. This incident had lead him to suffer from depression and there was once he decided to commit suicide, however the thought of fear of dying creeps on him and he said since he did not dare to take up his life, why not try to start finding new ways to help him to improve his condition. Later on, he went to research on what could help him physically and he found a martial arts school, but sad to say the school didn't accept him because of his disability that requires him to make use of his upper and lower body parts. His spirit of perseverance did not die down instead he went on to research more and found that this karate school was able to help disabled people to take up karate. He went for it and met this master who really empathized him and was gladly to help him because all he wanted was to be able to stand and walk normally again. The master proceed on to carried out some leg exercises with him and slowly his leg condition improves and he began to start standing and walking slowly. One day, a miracle happened! Using his legs he was able to move steadily and even demonstrate some kicks and punches. His master eyes started to well up as though being proud of him. And to thank his master for his patience, love and care he works hard and try practicing his kicks and punches with his master. And this story greatly taught me that no matter how hard a situation I may face there will be solutions to it but most importantly is our own mindset and we have to always encouraged ourselves to stay positive no matter what and to try hard enough and one day a miracle will happen and for his impossible case, it actually happens!

-Story 2-

There was this woman who has been a volunteer for over 10 years and up till now she's still doing her part. Since young, she noticed that her leg was weird and so she found out that she had this disease which affected her leg movement and during her school years, she was being called names because of her leg. Later on, she settled down with her husband but not long her husband passed away due to some illnesses which left her to fend for herself and her kids. She eventually made it through the hard times and now with a stable income, she said she would try her best to help those who are in need because she quoted this, "People who suffered are mostly able to empathize with those who also went through such hard times". She was willing to go all out for it even though she said even her good leg are starting to deteriorate which makes me so touched by her actions and this clearly shows me that love and a "can do it" mindset will bring you further and better which I feel that this is also a good chance to give back to the society and no matter how small it is, there's always something to give.

To sum up my main point, "A positive mindset can do great wonders"

Thank you so much for reading and I hope this post had encourage you guys one way or another! Don't give up, no matter how hard because I'm sure one day we will all achieved our desired goals!



No comments:

Post a Comment