Monday 4 August 2014

Mookata // We The Furballs (WTF)

Hi guys, just a little update of where I have been to yesterday! So, just yesterday me and my mum went to Katong to try out Thai BBQ called Mookata. The food was nice and price was quite reasonable for two compared to the one we had at Jpot @ Tampines 1. The meat given to us were also sufficient for the two of us and I really love the soup after the oil goes into the soup, making the soup sweeter and tastier! Heard from my friend that Mookata @ Golden Mile is better, maybe I should give it a try one day.



103 East Coast Road
Singapore 428797




Active LULU :)



MOCHI - She's really small, cute and always sleeping!




DUCHESS the princess



45 East Coast Road 
Singapore 428765

Thank you for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment