Thursday 19 June 2014

Little Pancakes//A million ways to die in the west//Seoul Yummy

Oh Hi Guys!!! I know its been a long hiatus from this blog and I am really sorry about the lack of updates because I have been too lazy to update my blog. On a side note, I have just received a piece of good news today but I shan't revealed it yet...still, I wanna thank god for your grace and allowing it to happen. Okay, back on track.. so yesterday me and my friend, Rebecca met and I can say its been a really long time since we last met and I am so happy and excited at the same time to be able to see her and got to update our lives with each other. We headed to Little Pancakes and then to town to catch the hilarious movie called, "A Million Ways To Die In The West" and after the movie we went to do some window-shopping and then we settled down for dinner at Seoul Yummy at Bugis Plus. Seoul Yummy was really really good as we ordered the army stew to share and we actually almost finish the whole soup because it was very yummy but I guessed sinful too hahaha. Alright, off to the pictures below! :)

Reb and Me <3







Little Pancakes @ 200 Upper Thomson Road

Seoul Yummy @ Bugis +

Ended a great night with her with our endless heart to heart topics, thank you dear for sharing with me, xoxo!



Feeling so blessed that yesterday ended on a good note and how I wished everyday was like this having someone whom you can confide in. Thanks Reb, really appreciate everything and even though there are times they were hiccups along the way, im still glad we managed to overcome it and move forward. I am really happy that I finally tried little pancakes as well as Seoul Yummy yesterday, therefore 2 strikes off my food bucketlist! :) And so.... that's all for today's post and I will see you guys next time! Have a great week ahead! :)

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment