Saturday 5 July 2014

Happy Month of July!

Hi guys! What's up? Its the month of July and how in the world did time passes by so fast?! In a blink of an eye, half the year is gone! Whew! Anyway, hope you guys are good! And... today post will be on food from a cafe which I will be introducing to you guys in a meanwhile! Pardon me for not taking pictures of the cafe because me and my friends were busy choosing our food from the wide selection of choices from the menu. And yes, we LOVE food and that is why it happen! Okay enough said and lets proceed to the pictures!

Alright, so lets start off with the cafe which we have been yesterday! Not to worry as I will be providing the address to this cafe and the directions there.

The name of the cafe is called 
Chock Full Of Beans (Located at Changi) 

Lets start with a little introduction about this cafe from what I have experienced! To be honest, this cafe was quite accessible and what is unique about the location is that it is located right under HDB flat. And what this cafe serves? It serves brunch like all day breakfast, pizza and sandwiches! There's also cakes and desserts too! Oh! And not forgetting its signature 3D art latte! Whatever drinks you order, the designs provided by the baristas varies, therefore you can't really choose the designs you want unless maybe you probably requested one. The designs were very cute I must say but sadly me and my friends were not given the 3D design ones (probably because it solely depends on your luck!)  You have to personally go down to see the menu because I can't really remember all the dishes as there were too many selections to choose from. People who love egg benedict would definitely love the poached eggs there! Ambience-wise was great because the design of the cafe is rather like the cottage feel kind and there were cute graffitis on the chalk board which makes the whole atmosphere more lively! Customers can also choose to be seated outside (open concept) or inside for those who prefer with air-con. And me and my friends chose the high-seat table because that was the only place that were not occupied. 

2D Spongebob Design on Iced Hazelnut Latte which was mine :)

Smurf design belongs to Kendra and Miffy belongs to Jasmine :) Theirs were caramel macchiato latte!

Name of this dish was Eggs Atlantic which consists of toast wholemeal bread, smoked salmon, poached eggs with hollandaise sauce and salad! I personally love egg bennies alot, hence no doubt that I ordered this! :)

Are you guys drooling? Because right now I am :P

I didn't know this candid shot of us were taken (with me and Jasmine snapping away hahaha)

Jasmine, Kendra and me :)


I know I look stupid with the awkward hand and monopod but hey! This is the way to take a good wide angle picture! hahaha!

Selfie~

Taken with MeiPai app! This app is rather popular these days!


And... we have come to the end of this cafe post and I hope you guys will enjoy reading it and hopefully visit the cafe soon! 

Disclaimer: I am not paid/sponsor by the cafe to write a review for this cafe but its just solely based on my experience there :)

For those who are interested in getting to this cafe, the address is here:

Blk 4 Changi Village Road #01-2090 S(500004)
Bus number: 2,29,59,109
Alight at the bus stop after Changi Golf Club and after doing so, whipped out your phone for google map on the walking directions if you are not sure hahaha I am sure you guys know how to use better than I am! 

Operating hours:
Weekday set lunch: 11am - 3pm
Weekend brunch: 9am - 5:30pm
Pizza availability: 6pm onwards

*Accept reservation on WEEKDAYS ONLY

Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend ahead!

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment