Friday 30 May 2014

I've finally graduated from Temasek Polytechnic!

Hey guys! How's your week so far? It's TGIF today and here comes the weekends, hooray!
So.. today's post will be on my graduation day which took place 2 days ago! I was having mixed feelings about graduating from polytechnic because it means a whole new phase in life, its going to be so different as compare to being a student in the past because now I am going to be stepping into the working society soon. But anyway, I am still glad and thankful that I officially graduated and this would be a memorable moment that I won't forget.

Kendra and me 

Rebecca and me

Me and Farhana

Me and Lai Teng

Weiqian and me


Left to right: Rebecca, Kendra, Meredith and me

Left to right: Rebecca, Farhana, Ms Williana, Weiqian, me and Lai Teng


Me and Ms Joanne

Yongshi and me

Another shot of Farhana and me


Our favourite careperson Ms D and me 

Ms D spotted me wearing floral dress and in coincidence she wore a floral top too! hehe
#floralmatchywithmissD

So glad we went to look for Ms D to take photos with her :)

Us in graduation gowns! :) Oh and btw thats Zoe on the far right. She left early hence unable to take photos with her.

#OOTD // Grad Gown

My parents :)

We met Kris! 

One of my best looking photo :)

One with Elias and Sebastian :)

We went to the rooftop garden to chill on graduation day! Yo Jas!



Do-Re-Mi hahaha

Yay we graduated!!! 




Message to the girls who stick with me for the past 3 years in Poly: So thankful to have you girls throughout my 3 years in poly. Life would be pretty much different if I haven known you all! I believed we shared many happy moments together although no doubt we faced hard times but we did it together. We can finally say we "graduate lo!" ♡ These precious memories would forever stay gold. All the best for your future endeavors girls xx 

Message to Ms D: To our dearest Ms D, thank you for being such an awesome, caring, thoughtful,helpful, inspiring care person & teacher to each and every one of us! Thank you for always being there for us and helping us in terms of giving lifelong advices and helping us with our school project as well as well written testimonials (really helps a lot a lot) which you have put in a lot of effort in writing for each and everyone of us. All in all thank you for everything and I really appreciate everything you did for us! And yes! Including hugging me and wishing me the best in my future prospect! It's such a blessing to know you and we love you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for reading.

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment