Wednesday 21 May 2014

Your grace is sufficient

Dear God,

No matter how many times I failed you, you still stood by me. No matter how my interview may goes, I still want to thank you for the unending grace you gave to me. In the past, I may have neglect you but your love for me still remains and I am really touched to be honest because sometimes I feel that I don't deserved your love because many times I failed you but you have taught me one thing, which is to "Love". Love is such a powerful word that nothing can comprehend it, love take away all the fears in me and love overcomes all odds in life. So, once again thank you lord. I prayed that you will use me to do greater things for you and I prayed that I know what's my calling and I prayed that you lead me the way you want me to be because its all for you. Most importantly, to satisfy you heart's desire. Want to tell you lord that all I think is you, my redeemer, my saviour, my holy father. :)

Bless you lord,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment