Wednesday 14 May 2014

Reassurance from god

Thank you dear lord for answering my prayers and once again reassuring me with the faith I have in you. God you indeed work in mysterious ways and when there seems to be no way, eventually you made a way for me. Thank you for opening a door for me and I will continue praying for the other door to be open. You have clearly shown me that in times of need I can fully depend on you and thanks for the grace you have given me because without your help, I don't think I can make it thus far.

Once again, just want to say that I have been selected for the second interview (meanwhile will work hard and try my very best) and I will reveal when the time is right and share my experience with you guys. And will update here again soon! :)

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment