Tuesday 6 May 2014

Sorry to all!

So sorry to all my readers out there. I'm sure recently you all must have encountered problem of accessing to my blog (lovesbacktodecember.blogspot.com) and it stated there that it was removed. Yeap it was because I changed to a new URL and I realized that I forgot to update about me changing to a new URL and then I just proceed to change hence I'm sure you all thought that maybe I didn't want to blog and thus removed the blog but that's not the case because I thought initially after I changed, it would automatically redirect my old blog address to the new one, which sadly didn't. Therefore, I am so sorry about this! I tried attempting to redirect my old link into a new link with the help of tutorials online but I failed. I admit I am a real noobish at such IT stuff hence I decided to just switch back to this old URL of mine which is lovesbacktodecember.blogspot.com, to save all the trouble also. But anyway, it's time to change to a new URL and I will probably do so after a week so here I am informing you all that I will be changing to a new URL which would be (www.wendyteohuili.blogspot.com) :) Its time for a new change and I felt that it would be better if I changed it to my own name. It also sort of representing me, myself as the owner of this blog. Thus, don't worry because I will continue updating my blogposts and pen down my personal thoughts but this time accessing to a different URL.

And so, a big thank you to my beloved readers for following my old blog (lovesbacktodecember.blogspot.com) up till now and so sorry for the inconvenience caused previously too. Be sure to access to my new URL www.wendyteohuili.blogspot.com after one week and not this URL www.lovesbacktodecember.blogspot.com alright? Thank you so much and I will update you guys soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment