Friday 9 May 2014

Hoping, with a thankful heart

Today's blogpost will be a little personal today hence I will not reveal what it is but merely just briefly tell you what I feel about it.

So here it goes...

Initially, I thought that this was not I want to pursue in my life. Maybe, when I was younger I had thoughts about it but as I grew older, somehow life and your mindset changes it. However, I always thought its a sign that my parents and brother kept persuading me to go for it but I was rather reluctant of it (many reasons to it). I didn't regret trying out, instead I felt happy and thankful that I took the very step to try. The first step I tried was not successful so in spite all, with the encouragement of family, I decided to try for the second time. Now, I am still waiting for the results. If the results came out negative, I will still be thankful that at least I tried my very best. I believe that if this is god's calling, it will be. I shall keep praying and hope for the best because I believe his grace will pull me through regardless of what circumstances I may face in future. Thank you Lord!

As for now, I will not say it until the time is right. Thanks for reading and god bless!

much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment