Saturday 3 May 2014

Don't let one bad thing spoil your entire day

Just as the title says, do not let one bad thing spoil your entire day just because it doesn't go the way you want it to be. I always tell myself to look at a different perspective and telling myself maybe it is the way to lead you to the right way therefore I will not feel sad/angry and constantly brooding about it.

Given in the past, one bad thing that happened would totally put me down and most of the time I would feel depressed and brood over the bad thing that has happened to me. This is really bad because not only I would have a hard time getting over it but it also stops me from forwarding, to focus on other good things and just because one bad thing happens, I would immediately have no mood and deemed other good things into bad things hence negativity starts appearing.

All these things boils down to one thing which is everything happens for a reason, to comfort myself, I would say maybe god didn't want me to do this because he knows that it is not good for me and that he might have better plans for me. To think this way would definitely make me feel happier and to let it go is probably the best solution to not let one bad thing affects/overtake how you live for the rest of the day.

I would humbly say I had overcome this fear of mine because I know I did today and I shall continue growing and become a better person as I goes along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment