Tuesday 13 May 2014

Always Enough

It is an understatement to say that things for us will always be enough. But what if you are always feeling upset of not feeling enough of your life? The key is contentment. Rest assure, because I am not perfect in many ways and I can tell you that I am learning to be contented with what I have in my life right now. In the past, I wanted my life to be perfect by having perfect grades, perfect career and perfect life to be envy by others. However, as I grew older I realized that things doesn't always goes the way you want it to be, in fact opposite. And to encourage myself, I always remind myself to be thankful, to be contented with what I have right now, yes now, the very present. And yes, I know that it isn't easy to say or rather to do it but count it as a privilege and a blessing that you have everything as compare to what others don't. This way you will feel much more better or the least you can do is not to constantly compare with what others have or what others are doing. Try to be focus on the things you want or have to do because in the way you will not be bother by those negative feelings and you will be more contented with what you are doing. Like I say, I am also still learning and let me end this off with this quote I came across today.

"Sometimes, God doesn't give you what you think you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve better."

Hope this helps me and you in a way and serve as a reminder to all of us because contentment is the key to greater things in life.

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment