Tuesday 25 March 2014

Graduating!

Hi guys! It's been long since I last pen down my thoughts on this space, so here I am updating what's going to happen for the next few days!

Basically, this coming Friday me and my poly mates will be going on an overseas community trip together with our fellow peers and teachers-in-charge. The country I will be heading to is Vietnam and it is my very first time going there hence I felt a little nervous about this trip. One thing bad about me is that I tend to worry a lot before things even start to happen and this is really a bad habit that I wished to overcome.

So back to this trip, it will be a 10 days trip at Da Nang and the first 6 days we will be in school's dorm and for the following 7,8 and 9th day we will be exploring places in Vietnam such as temples, trekking up the mountain, visiting places etc.

I am quite excited for this whole trip yet at the same time afraid of not getting use there because it's one of the longest trip that I am separated from my family but I shall take it as a challenge for myself to be independent. Nevertheless, I still want to thank God for making this trip possible and also because its my first and the last trip with TP, I will definitely cherish these moments.

Lastly, I have received my final results today and I am glad that I passed this final semester and will be waiting for graduation day to come which will only falls on Mid-May! My GPA from April Semester improved quite tremendously to the current October Semester and I am thankful for this. Also, thank you God for answering my prayers and also helping me through your grace!

And yes, that is all for this post and I will see you guys real soon! (Will be busy packing my luggage these few days and settling some stuff) Thanks for reading and have a good day ahead!

Much Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment