Wednesday 9 April 2014

Vietnam Danang Overseas Community Project Trip (28Mar - 6 Apr)

Hi guys! I am back from my Danang trip with school on Sunday and I definitely missed the times spent with my fellow peeps and Vietnamese students. The 5 days in Lee Quy Don High School definitely enriches me and I have learnt many things from this precious trip. 

Here are the photos from which I spent in school together with my friends and teacher :)

Photo with my girls

Another one with Mr Steven, our teacher for the whole trip. 




One with Farhana!
I love this seafood noodle! Love anything from airplane food!

First dinner on the first night - Korean food

The guy at the back photobombing us! This was at highland cafe in Danang!

This classic jelly freeze was really good, their signature drink!

The very first fast food restaurant we've been to throughout the trip!

Love you Tam! 


2 of the Vietnamese students brought us to have Vietnamese dessert, similar to Singapore's chendol!




Pretty and sweet girl, Trang
We went grocery shopping! Bought lots of coffee and tidbits!

We had seafood by the beach at 4U restaurant

Me and Kendra

I love the soft sand!




Extremely large oysters at an affordable price!

And that is all for the part 1 of the my Danang visual posts, will be back with more photos from this trip so stay tuned! :)

Have a good week ahead and see you guys soon! xx

Much Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment