Saturday 8 March 2014

Heartfelt

Yesterday, I have been through one of the most down moments in my life. I made a huge mistake to my future and this really set a threat to me. I was really down to the moment I breakdown in front on my parents, they were really angry for what I have done to myself but I am still glad eventually they accept it and ask me not to worry and just go on with it first. Not mentioning what is that thing because its really sensitive and confidential so yup. I guess this might be one of god's test for me to overcome these, it might be a detour for me but eventually I will still make it through. This is a good lesson learnt and teaching me not to make the same mistake in future. Now I sincerely prayed that god would guide me through and I believe he will :)

Amongst all these, I really want to thank god for my family and friends around me who encouraged me and stood by me no matter what. I know what I am feeling now can't be compared to the pain of the families of MH370 flight. I really hope and prayed that the airplane would be found and that the families could actually know where the plane is. It was very disheartening to see the families so worried and crying out to their love ones who are not yet found, not even a single trace of the airplane was found. The most painful thing on earth is not knowing that whether your love ones is still alive or not and I sincerely prayed that the airplane would be found so that even though there might be a lower chance that their love ones on plane couldn't survived but at least they managed to know their whereabouts and bid them goodbye for the last time. #prayforMH370

Thank you god for my blessed family and may the families of MH370 stay strong and be blessed with many prayers from all over the world.

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment