Thursday 23 January 2014

Not someone's priority

I seriously detest this feeling and as much as I put up a strong front and appears to be alright on the outside but deep inside I am not. Sometimes, I really detest myself for feeling this way, way too sensitive to the point that I will start feeling all emotional. Seeing the way things are, sometimes I could not help but to feel this way and this feeling is miserable. Sometimes, you would have thought that once you are familiar with this particular friend who often share secrets and stuff with you, that doesn't mean he/she will see you as their priority friend. It's time for me to accept the way it is because no point hanging on to something which aren't meant for you in the first place. The only thing I could do is to let it go. I am not being sensitive but let's say if that particular friend whom you thought you are close with and you happened to see them putting up their profile picture with their close friends and not once they put up their photo with you, this clearly shows that you are not the priority in their heart, so no matter how much you have done for them, you would always be their second choice and not first. My advice for myself and to all of you feeling this way is to try and find someone who appreciates you as a true friend because those who matters, matters.

Much Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment