Thursday 27 February 2014

Last day of school

It was considered the last day of school since Tuesday and I cannot believe that time just passed by this fast. Having mixed feelings of leaving school this fast really set me thinking about what I want to do in life. I am a person with no goals or mission in life and this is what I am really afraid of for my future. There was a time I was so on fire on the job I wanted to be but soon after it faded off and thats when I think, do I really want to do this in life? Sometimes, I felt that I am a really fickle-minded person, I am also one who would think of many negative possibilities of things and then being afraid attempting them. This bad habit of mine should be eliminated from my life as all these negative mindsets would really stop me from achieving what I want to be too. I just hope when the time comes, god would just guide me through and I believe through his grace I would one day come to find my purpose in life and execute what god has planned for me.

I would also like to be thankful for the 3 years in poly because not only did I get to keep all those memories but I have also made truly good friends who have helped me along the way and for that I am really thankful. Really want to thank my friends for the moral and physical support they have helped me. Even there are bound to be conflicts or anger between us, I am still glad we made it through and focus on the good us. But most importantly, I believe god's grace has really helped me to deal with emotional struggles and obstacles I have faced in life. So, thank you god once again!

Now I am having my holidays right now, I am taking the time to look through all the photos with my friends, family and people who have cross-path my life and it is amazing how those memories were forever kept in my heart and I definitely remember those times last time. As I grow older each day, I just want my family and friends to stay healthy and most importantly happy. I am telling myself time and again that whatever unhappiness shall be discard and that I will always focus on the good ones because there's really no time for any unhappiness or hate. I want all of them to stay by my side forever but afterall humans have to go someday so I am trying my best to cherish all those moments together before its too late for regrets.

Thank you god for I have learnt how to be contented with life and that life is not all with material things on earth. :) Wishing all of you happiness in life, stay happy!

Much Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment