Thursday 2 January 2014

Innermost struggle

Have you ever felt yourself struggling with the negativity in your heart? am I being too sensitive towards things or people? Because I sure do. Especially dealing with people, because most of the times peoples' feelings are the most hard to deal with. Sometimes, peoples' words just hurt you, be it directly or indirectly and you may just appear on a strong front saying you're alright which you actually don't at all. And next, how do you make yourself better is to rant somewhere, anywhere but telling that person straight on the face but the thing is once you said it people might say you are being too sensitive and thinking too much. Thus, the best way is to rant on social media such as twitter or blog. I don't know but for some things yes it is better to say it out to the person straight away but there are just some things you might find it too trivial to say it out to that person hence the only way to make yourself feel better is to rant somewhere. But of course for my 2014 resolutions, one of it is to be who I am truly, to be braver with words and to not let what others feel/say affect me. Some people might think I have changed but change is merely a word on the surface, what actually causes the change is people and things that have changed along the way and influencing you in one way or another. I do want want to be the old me where I kept all the feelings in me and affecting me inside, I want to let it all out because the only way people would know is to tell them straight to their face, yes right smack at their face. This, is the only way to make me feel better and not hiding in silence which might hurt me alot more than speaking up and standing for myself. If I don't stand up for myself, who will right? I am responsible for my own feelings and thoughts. I want to be a better me. There are many more 2014 resolutions and I will update this space again with my resolutions. Thanks for reading and hope you guys have an awesome 2014 ahead.

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment