Tuesday 31 December 2013

Welcoming a brand new year 2014!

2013 has nonetheless been a great year for me. Looking back, although there has been many ups and downs throughout this year, I am incredibly thankful for the people in my life. I've also learnt so much this year and I am thankful for these lessons which have and will continue to shape and mould me. I don't have much in life but I want to thank God for blessing me for what I have now because, "The happiest person don't have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything".  And also, not forgetting my family members and friend who have stood by me be it a lot or little, I appreciate each and every one of your existence and you know who you are. With a new year, it's like getting a second chance to be better and greater, to do more and to make the new year, 2014 a best year yet. Here's to an amazing new year, thank you 2013 for being such an amazing year! Happy new year's eve to everyone out there! Have an awesome and blast countdown today for +65 and every other countries celebrating new year's eve and having countdown today!

PS: Guess I will be staying home on new year's eve with tv & social devices accompanying me.

Much Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment