Friday 20 December 2013

Reminiscing Australia

Hi guys! How time flies right! 11 more days to 2014 and exactly 4 more days to christmas'2013! Can't believe 2013 is ending in a zoom! Oh, and its been 12 years since I last been to Australia and I am missing those times when I was younger. Those were the memories and nostalgia of Australia and sometimes, I wished that time could rewind back to where it was and just stopped for a moment. However, it isn't possible and we had to just move forward in life. And as what michellephan said in her video, like her I want my destiny to be happiness in the following years to come. Hopefully, in the near future I would be able to visit perth and visit the small little house located in the middle of the sea. I do not know the name of it but I managed to find a picture of it!

Picture credit to google.com

And lastly, christmas is around the corner and here's me wishing everybody a wonderful christmas. May this christmas be filled with joy, happiness and laughter with your love ones! Have a blessed christmas guys! :) 

Much love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment